After going back and forth on this issue I'm hoping to once again allow
arbitrary flags to be passed to the linker (wasm-ld) via the command line
(-Wl,xxx):  https://github.com/emscripten-core/emscripten/pull/10747.

This means that some people will see linker errors because they (or thier
build systems) pass flags via `-Wl,xxx` that wasm-ld doesn't handle.  If
you encounter such errors you have we have two possible solutions for you:

1. Remove the offending flag from the linker command.
2. Add it to the list of flags that emscripten will ignore not not pass
onto the linker (`UNSUPPORTED_LLD_FLAGS`).

Hopefully with a combination of these two solutions the fallout of this
change should be minimal.

cheers,
sam