Hi,
I've recently been trying to compile a small propgram to decode opus
frames, and so have attempted to link the opus library for this.
I managed to get the opus library configured using:
emconfigure ./configure EMCONFIGURE_JS=1 --disable-intrinsics --disable-rtcd
CFAGS='-02' --disable-asm --disable-oggtest --disable-extra-programs --prefix
~/emscripten_opus

And then I simply did:
emmake make && emmake install

So I then had the include/lib/share files in the directory
~/emscripten_opus.

I then attempted to compile my small program (which at present doesn't
actually do anything - just makes the decoder using opus_decoder_create),
and I compiled it with:
emcc main.c -s WASM=1 -Iinclude/opus -lopus -L$HOME/emscripten_opus/lib -s
LINKABLE=1 -s EXTRA_EXPORTED_RUNTIME_METHODS='["cwrap", "ccall"]'

And running this causes the following issues:
[parse exception: attempted pop from empty stack / beyond block start
boundary at 398161 (at 0:398161)]
Fatal: error in parsing input
emcc: error: '/home/user/emsdk/upstream/bin/wasm-emscripten-finalize
--detect-features --global-base=1024 --check-stack-overflow
/tmp/emscripten_temp_5cqqc8q2/a.out.wasm -o
/tmp/emscripten_temp_5cqqc8q2/a.out.wasm.o.wasm' failed (1)

Does anyone have any idea what could be going wrong?