Hello,
I am fetching and storing file in IndexedDB as persistent storage. But when
I check if file exists in IndexedDB (through fetch API) after clearing
browser cache, then it silently fails. I noticed that IndexedDB database
'emscripten-filesystem' get deleted when I clear the caches.

My question is, do I have to re-create that database again myself (some js
code) in order to work? or is there any other way that re-creates the
database automatically?

What I do now is use databases()
<https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/IDBFactory/databases#browser_compatibility>
 api
to check if the database exists, if it doesn't than it reloads the page
(reloading the page re-creates the database automatically). Is there any
way that doesn't requires me or users to reload the page?

Thanks,
Urjasvi Suthar