There is an EAP-FAST module for EAPHost plug-in, which currently uses
three hard coded inner methods, EAP-GTC, EAP-MSCHAPv2 and EAP-TLS. But
it can be extended to work with EAPHost supplicant interface to load any
inner method registered with EAPHost. Will you have a POTP plug-in soon?
The problem is to find a server that supports provisioning with POTP. I
can work with you to make it happen.