Dan:

Now you have changed to argue that tunnel method is not the right
solution for the use case EMU is targeted on, instead of arguing your
proposed password should be included as addition to the tunnel method. I
thought working on and standardizing the tunnel method is the WG
consensus for few IETF meetings now, are you going to challenge that
now? Maybe this also contributes to the "snail race" of tunnel method.

As for the password method you proposed, I was at the last IETF meeting
and you can also verify from he meeting minutes. The consensus is to
have more security reviews and the IPR analysis. Also, since the use
case it targeted maybe more broader than the EMU WG, it was suggested to
bring up in SAAG as well, as multiple WGs can benefit from it. But the
direction from the AD is to finish existing work first.

Why are we keeping bring this up?