    Dan> and MUST support EAP-pwd [RFC 5931] as a phase 2 method.

I support all of dan's changes regarding unauthenticated server mode
with the exception of the quoted text above.  I do not generally support
a down-reference to an informational document in a case like this.  (It
would need to be a normative reference in that context).  I don't think
RFc 5931 is an appropriate mandatory-to-implement.  I'm not sure we have
any MTI choices for this other than GPSK.

I'd be happy either with GPSK or leaving the MTI eap method unspecified.