Jari,

All of what you said makes complete sense to me.  As I said I was asking for
curiosity value and not because I thought this should hold up the document from
progressing.

The one change I think you might consider doing is to put a "future version
note" into the document with the suggestion that this be considered.  If the
reason was just oversight I would hate for the same oversight to be made later
and a new EAP method be registered.

Jim