Hi Alan,

The intention with "All other parameters such as MSK and EMSK are derived as
specified in EAP-TLS [RFC5216], Section 2.3." was to only mention changes
compared to RFC 5216.

Avoiding potential confusion is a very important goal to avoid incompatible
implementations. I think we should make any clarification needed to avoid that.
Your mail only mentions MSK and EMSK, but I think the situation are similar
with Enc-RECV-Key, Enc-SEND-Key, RECV-IV, and SEND-IV.

Should all of the following be added to draft-ietf-emu-eap-tls13?

   MSK          = Key_Material(0, 63)
   EMSK         = Key_Material(64, 127)
   Enc-RECV-Key = MSK(0, 31)
   Enc-SEND-Key = MSK(32, 63)