There have been several reviews of different aspects of this draft in the past:

Jim provided a complete review here:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/emu/ZDwpgyOL5eBPgyOGwXqxj1VhX-4

A discussion about the L-bit and fragmentation here:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/emu/ZexFr7GROnvNOjN6gGESoO9H0dk

Fairly long discussion on session resumption here:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/emu/LgGAtWVLZsiog13OZRVIFbOZqv4

Implementation report here:
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/emu/fTnE46aKnAxhfx38Od-7carTKjI

It would still help the chairs and the document shepherd if folks on the list
can be a little more proactive and provide comments/feedback on working group
documents. If you have previously read the document and feel that it is ready,
then confirming that on the list helps. Having wider community review/input and
consensus building is core to the work we do at the IETF. It would be sad to
ship documents to the IESG with limited or no review/feedback from the working
group!

--Mohit