Thank you Russ. We have updated the text as suggested:

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-emu-eaptlscert-02

--Mohit

On 3/9/20 11:09 PM, Russ Housley wrote:
I read the document, and I think it is read to go after one editorial fix.  The
term "trust anchor" is used many times in the document, which is proper.
However, in Section 3, the term "root-of-trust" is used.  Please change this to
"trust anchor" and reference RFC 5280 for a definition.

Russ

On Mar 1, 2020, at 11:10 PM, Joseph Salowey