Hi Stefan,

Thank you for the review. I have updated the draft in github
(https://github.com/emu-wg/eaptls-longcert). Here is the diff for your
convenience:
https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-emu-eaptlscert.txt&url2=https://emu-wg.github.io/eaptls-longcert/draft-ietf-emu-eaptlscert.txt.

The following text was added:

>    The size of certificates (and certificate chains) may also increase
>    manifold in the future with the introduction of quantum-safe
>    cryptography.  For example, lattice-based cryptography would have
>    public keys of approximately 1000 bytes and signatures of
>    approximately 2000 bytes.
and in Section 4.2.5

>    The Authority Information Access (AIA) extension specified in
>    [RFC5280] can be used with end-entity and CA certificates to access
>    information about the issuer of the certificate in which the
>    extension appears.  For example, it can be used to provide the
>    address of the OCSP responder from where revocation status of the
>    certificate (in which the extension appears) can be checked. It can
>    also be used to obtain the issuer certificate.  Thus, the AIA
>    extension can reduce the size of the certificate chain by only
>    including a pointer to the issuer certificate instead of including
>    the entire issuer certificate.  However, it requires the side
>    receiving the certificate containing the extension to have network
>    connectivity.  Naturally, such indirection cannot be used for the
>    server certificate (since the EAP peer in most deployments does not
>    have network connectivity before authen

Let me know what you think. I am not an expert on quantum cryptography
or on the AIA extension. I will wait for all the comments to come in
before submitting a new version.

--Mohit