On Jul 16, 2021, at 6:26 AM, Carolin Baumgartner <la...@angry-red-pla.net>
wrote:
>>   Provided there's some network connection available, everything else can be
>> automatic.
> ah yes. I guess it might make sense to make that clear towards the beginning
> of the document :-) I only got a later ....

  I'll definitely fix that.

> I finished the document now and really like it. I just think the normative
> part comes quite late in the document. Maybe it should also be referenced in
> earlier sections. To make it stronger, you could even use SHOULD instead of
> RECOMMENDED (in section 8.2), I guess

  SHOULD and RECOMMENDED are synonyms for this purpose.

  I left the normative bits to the end because I wanted to explain the problem,
and then give examples of the solution first.  Once those are clear, they then
motivate the normative text.

  I found that if I put the normative text earlier, then people would ask "why
these decisions?", only to have them answered later in the document.

  Alan DeKok.