From: John Mattsson <john.matts...@ericsson.com>
Date: Wednesday, 23 June 2021 at 10:39
To: Alan DeKok <al...@deployingradius.com>, EMU WG <emu@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Emu] I-D Action: draft-ietf-emu-tls-eap-types-03.txt
I agree that the document is ready for WG last call.

John

From: Emu <emu-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of Alan DeKok
<al...@deployingradius.com>
Date: Tuesday, 22 June 2021 at 15:10
To: EMU WG <emu@ietf.org>
  This is to address John's review, and to do some minor cleanups and textual
fixes.

  I think the document should be ready for last call.  There are multiple
interoperable implementations (client and server).  I believe it's important to
publish this document at the same time as updates to EAP-TLS.