> On Jul 8, 2022, at 8:13 PM, Joseph Salowey <j...@salowey.net> wrote:
>
> The EMU meeting is scheduled for  15:00-17:00 Wednesday Session III.  Please
> let the chairs know if you would like to present.  It would be good to get
> updates from authors for the current working group items.

  I can update on interop with TLS 1.3 for other EAP types.  The document could
also go to IETF last call, as all open reviews have been addressed.

  I'd like to see if there's interest in my eep-usability draft.  I'll see if I
can split it in two, as it's a little large.

  I'll see also if I can have a first draft of a document defining @eap.arpa,
which will make unauthenticated EAP-TLS rather a lot more useful.

  Alan DeKok.