> On Dec 23, 2022, at 6:07 AM, Eliot Lear <l...@lear.ch> wrote:
> I don't see TEAPv2 as much more than functioning TEAPv1.  But if there are
> people out there who have a functioning TEAPv1, and we have tested against
> other vendors, we will hear from ALL of them if we break something.  That is-
> I don't want your document to be much longer than it already is.

  I think there are enough vendors behind the current implementation that we
should be OK.

  Supplicants:  Microsoft, wpa_supplicant (eventually to be in Android).

  Servers: Cisco ISE, Aruba Clearpass

  Up and coming: Radiator, FreeRADIUS.  Apple is as usual, unknown.

  I think that covers a large part of the market.  Anyone who isn't in the
above list either hasn't written a TEAP implementation yet, or hasn't tested
their implementation against the market leaders.

  So I'm willing to say we're OK, and we can go ahead with 7170-bis, as TEAPv1.

  Alan DeKok.