On Aug 30, 2023, at 6:29 AM, Owen Friel (ofriel)
<ofriel=40cisco....@dmarc.ietf.org> wrote:

> Hi EMU Chairs,
>
> I was looking to see if any minor updates are needed to
> draft-ietf-emu-bootstrapped-tls-03 before IETF 118 and WGLC.
>
> There was one outstanding action from IETF 117:
>
> Do we want to say there is an eap.arpa domain? Yes, but
> not clear this draft is place to do that. Chairs to ask IAB to do
> this.

  I had discussed this off-line with the chairs, and they were waiting for me
to do something.  I've bene trying to get TEAP out of the way, but I've just
posted an "eap.arpa" draft now.

  It's still very rough, but the idea is "use someth...@eap.arp".  And then
fill in some suggestions.

A new version of Internet-Draft draft-dekok-emu-eap-arpa-00.txt has been
successfully submitted by Alan DeKok and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:     draft-dekok-emu-eap-arpa
Revision: 00
Title:    The eap.arpa domain and EAP provisioning