From: pe...@akayla.com <pe...@akayla.com>
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2023 2:23 PM
To: 'emu@ietf.org' <emu@ietf.org>
Subject: WGLC on draft-ietf-emu-rfc7170bis-11

Folks,

                Alan has issued -11 of draft-ietf-emu-rfc7170bis. He
believes it covers all of the outstanding issues that needed to be resolved.
We held up the WGLC until we could have our session at IETF 117. With
post-117 changes incorporated, now's seems like the time for the WGLC to go
forward. Please post your comments to the mailing list by August 28th. Even
a "good to go" is genuinely helpful input.

                Thanks.

Joe and Peter