I've posted a revised agenda for the EMU session at IETF 118. That can be
found at:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/118/session/emu

The change is to slip 5 minutes into the schedule for a follow-up discussion
of EAP-EDHOC. This was a topic during IETF 116. At that time, it was decided
that the topic needed to be taken to the mailing list to determine if there
was broader consensus for its adoption as an EMU WG draft. For various
reasons, that discussion did not take place, so we'll hold a brief
discussion during IETF 118. This discussion will be focused solely on
whether there's appetite in the working group to take on this work and
whether there are warm bodies willing and able to read and review the
document. The EAP-EDHOC presentation posted for IETF 116 remains broadly
applicable although the draft continues to undergo revision.

                -Peter and Joe