Hi to all,

I just posted an update for the EAP-FIDO draft that primarily contains updates to the terminology and a bit of a rewording in the introduction.

Following the discussion in Prague, I've started a list of possible names to replace the (too) generic "EAP-FIDO" as name of the protocol. If you have ideas on names (or comments on the existing proposals) feel free to add them to the pad:

https://md.kif.rocks/VcVOg34pSFWh64Ev_JsG6Q?both

We will continue to work on the draft.
One big remaining TODO is the decision on the configuration options.
We will hopefully have a new draft version that includes that too towards the end of the year.

Cheers,
Janfred

--
Herr Jan-Frederik Rieckers
Security, Trust & Identity Services

E-Mail: rieck...@dfn.de | Fon: +49 30884299-339 | Fax: +49 30884299-370
Pronomen: er/sein | Pronouns: he/him

DFN - Deutsches Forschungsnetz | German National Research and Education Network
Verein zur Förderung eines Deutschen Forschungsnetzes e.V.
Alexanderplatz 1 | 10178 Berlin
www.dfn.de

Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Odej Kao (Vorsitzender) | Dr. Rainer Bockholt | Christian Zens
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Christian Grimm | Jochem Pattloch
VR AG Charlottenburg 7729B | USt.-ID. DE 1366/23822