Joe reminded me that I did not indicate the conclusion of the adoption call for
draft-dekok-emu-eap-arpa. Let me rectify that now by declaring it adopted,
subject to the EMU recharter[1] granting us the right to place the document in
scope of the WG. There were no objections during the call and quite to the
contrary, we already have some helpful input from Mohit Sethi that led to a
useful discussion. Thank you to everyone who provided input.

                -Peter

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-emu/ now shows "Start
Chartering/Rechartering (Internal Steering Group/IAB Review)".

On 3/7/24, 2:38 PM, "Peter Yee" <pe...@akayla.com <mailto:pe...@akayla.com>>