Dear End-Violence Working Group Members,

This is a compilation of the requests for information that we received
from Working Group members over the last seven days. Name and e-mail
address of the person that requested information is included so that you
can contact her/him directly.

Warmest regards,

the Moderators

*****************

                                      REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION
                              ON END-VIOLENCE WORKING GROUP
                                      18 - 24 FEBRUARY 2002

***

SEEKING LITERATURE ON THE IMPACT ON WOMEN OF THE
REINTEGRATION OF DEMOBILIZED SOLDIERS

To whom it may concern,

I am a final year Masters student in Washington DC and am currently
researching a paper on the impact on women of the reintegration of
demobilized soldiers (male and female) in recent African conflicts.

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could reccommend to me some
relevant articles, books etc.

All help wouild be greatly appreciated.

Thanking you in advance,

Samuel Choritz
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

***End-violence is sponsored by UNIFEM and receives generous support from
ICAP***
subscribe end-violence OR type: unsubscribe end-violence
Archives of previous End-violence messages can be found at:
http://www.edc.org/GLG/end-violence/hypermail/