Initiative and that of the other NGOs in India, my organization --the
Women's Learning Partnership-- is mobilizing supporters to sign on to a
letter that we have drafted urging a substantial review of the proposed
bill.  It is not too late to add your name to this letter which will be sent
to Dr. Murli Manohar Joshi, Minister of Human Resource Development. For
those of you who would like to lend your support, please go to
http://www.learningpartnership.org/events/newsalerts/india0202.html
Details about the existing and proposed bill may also be accessed on this
page.

Thanks,

Rakhee Goyal
Women's Learning Partnership
4343 Montgomery Avenue, Suite 201
Bethesda, MD 20814, USA
Tel: (1) 301-654-2774
Fax: (1) 301-654-2775
Web: www.learningpartnership.org

***End-violence is sponsored by UNIFEM and receives generous support from
ICAP***
subscribe end-violence OR type: unsubscribe end-violence
Archives of previous End-violence messages can be found at:
http://www.edc.org/GLG/end-violence/hypermail/