Dear End-Violence Working Group Members,

This is a compilation of the requests for information that we received
from Working Group members over the last week. Name and e-mail
address of the person that requested information is included so that you
can contact her/him directly.

Warmest regards,

the Moderators

*****************

                REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION
        ON END-VIOLENCE WORKING GROUP
                17 - 23 JUNE 2002

***

LOOKING FOR EXAMPLES OF COURT SUPPORT SYSTEMS

Dear colleagues,

1. Help & Shelter in Guyana could receive funding to sponsor some
'internships' for staff.

We would like to refine the way in which we do our court support work. Is
there any group who does this kind of work who has a strategic court
support system for women who have been abused and would be willing to host
an intern from Guyana?

The language would have to be English, and our legal system is based on the
British system

2. Does anyone know of any planned counselling workshops or training
seminars or conferences which are this year for updates in counselling
practice, especially for women who are survivors of violence.

Thanks

Vidya

Vidyaratha Kissoon
Manager, Sustainable Development Networking Programme Guyana
Tel (592)-227-5723, 226-4040 Fax 226-2942
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

----------

LOOKING FOR LIST OF PUBLICATIONS FOR RESOURCE LIBRARY (ETHIOPIA)

Dear All,

I am writing from the End Violence Against Women Program in Ethiopia.
currently we are trying to set up our own resource library on documents
related to gender issues, women's rights and violence. It is very hard to
obtain information here and we were wondering if you had a list of
publications available, or where we might be able to obtain one.

Any advice would be fantastic.

Thank You
Hannah Ferguson
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

***End-violence is sponsored by UNIFEM and receives generous support from
ICAP***
subscribe end-violence OR type: unsubscribe end-violence
Archives of previous End-violence messages can be found at:
http://www.edc.org/GLG/end-violence/hypermail/