Hi all,

I'd like to implement a single-threaded polling schema, calling
enet_host_service() every game frame as suggested in the tutorial.

Now, enet_host_service() returns a single event (if any),
so what is the correct way to handle the case in which I have received
multiple events between 2 consecutive frames?

I was thinking to call every frame something like:
while (enet_host_service (client, & event, 0U) > 0)
{ ... }

but I wonder whether this might stall the application.
Or I can make the assumption that enet_host_service() is fast enough to
return with timeout 0 that it's impossible to have it stalling in the loop?

Thank you,
Ricky