sorry for the typo, correct:

    int er = enet_host_service(host, &event, timeout);
    while (er > 0)
    {
        // process event
        er = enet_host_check_events(host, &event);
    }

在 2016/9/21 22:27, Long Cheng 写道:

you should handle multiple events in one frame like this:

    int er = enet_host_service(host, &event, timeout);
    while (er > 0)
    {
        // process event
        er = enet_host_check_events(enet_server, &event);
    }

在 2016/9/21 19:17, Riccardo Corsi 写道:
Hi all,

I'd like to implement a single-threaded polling schema, calling enet_host_service() every game frame as suggested in the tutorial.

Now, enet_host_service() returns a single event (if any),
so what is the correct way to handle the case in which I have received multiple events between 2 consecutive frames?

I was thinking to call every frame something like:
while (enet_host_service (client, & event, 0U) > 0)
{ ... }

but I wonder whether this might stall the application.
Or I can make the assumption that enet_host_service() is fast enough to return with timeout 0 that it's impossible to have it stalling in the loop?

Thank you,
Ricky