Hi all, I'm trying to write a simple client-server game using ENet. I have a
small problem with client's identification using enet_host_service() method.
Each new client that connects to the server should have a unique netID, so
later the server knows who is talking to him. But how can I achieve that? On
the server, when receiving ENET_EVENT_TYPE_CONNECT event should I assign
event.peer to newly created GameObject? Or use event.peer->outgoingPeerID or
incomingPeerID? Or peer.sessionID? Or something else? Thanks for any help!