----- Original Message -----

+1 on that.
I also think it is only relevant on attaching a disk to a VM, as the other
use-cases are simpler:
1. Attach disk to VM - would require having permissions on the disk (whether it
is shared, direct lun or floating)
2. Add disk to VM - would only require quota (if enforced).
3. Create disk (i.e., floating/shared disk) - would only require quota (if
enforced).