----- Original Message -----

+1 for Zhou Zheng Sheng.
Much better suggestion than automatically forgetting old patches by removing
them.
A reminder can be sent after couple of weeks or even a month, and auto abandon
the patch if no response added to the bug within a week.

I like this suggestion if we want to add automation for this process (as we all
prefer automation when possible), and it'll probably help a bit to clean our
gerrit dash board