Nagaraju sir

pls see the google album

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPA0lJndaM5WWYrmWli6Sb-wa41TUaRH9arc9AysKVtJKqHhZVMrUf4tjYjRLhzqA?key=aWtJMTdRam01STMzSFdqWDFlSFB1dWhKeXlTUVd3

for admission banners by GHS in bengaluru south 3 block
regards
Guru

IT for Change, Bengaluru
www.ITforChange.net

EnglishSTF Link: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/englishstf

--

*For doubts on Ubuntu and other public software, visit
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions

**Are you using pirated software? Use Sarvajanika Tantramsha, see
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Public_Software ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ
ಇಲಾಖೆಗೆ  ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ  ತಂತ್ರಾಂಶ
***If a teacher wants to join STF-read
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Become_a_STF_groups_member