Sir
   According to English question paper plan we can't give 6 m.c questions
for 20 marks. Maximum we can give 3 not more than that. Other than that q p
is good. Might have given memorisation or letter writing as they are
covered in first f.a syllabus.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/englishstf/CADj5uXo0Xgo5O_9S44YDmS%2BkuJAVMQDC2%2BGtAq7AJqYJXMQ9yA%40mail.gmail.com.