Respected sir / madam
I know why this plat form is formed.  I am extremely sorry for my post about my
work book.
My intention is to provide my book with discount .If they contact publishers
they will not give discount. So I posted information about my book .If it hurts
you I am extremely sorry. Please forgive me .I will not post such mails.
If you need any information please contact personally
My mail Id is
savitraandal...@gmail.com
Thanks one and all

Sent from Samsung Mobile

--
EnglishSTF Link: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/englishstf

--

*For doubts on Ubuntu and other public software, visit
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions

**Are you using pirated software? Use Sarvajanika Tantramsha, see
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Public_Software ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ
ಇಲಾಖೆಗೆ  ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ  ತಂತ್ರಾಂಶ
***If a teacher wants to join STF-read
http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Become_a_STF_groups_member