On Saturday, November 21, 2015 at 2:06:42 PM UTC+5:30, bhaskarsakri4 wrote:
> Sir, I have 15 A.P.Gundappa question banks. If u need SMS me.

hi
Requests have been sent to you for posting the same either on this platform or
over phone through any social media as you promised if sms is sent with this
respect but in vain.
My sincere question, if you can't send, why do you post such messages? Please
don't do.
Thanks in advance.
VEERESH SAVADI

--
1.ವಿಷಯ ಶಿಕ್ಷಕರ ವೇದಿಕೆಗೆ  ಶಿಕ್ಷಕರನ್ನು ಸೇರಿಸಲು ಈ  ಅರ್ಜಿಯನ್ನು ತುಂಬಿರಿ.