Today I conducted a English quiz programme in our school. It was a grand
success. Students enjoyed it. It was completely digital mode quiz using 3
different softwares Ispiring, Hot potato and PowerPoint.I was very much
happy and satisfied with Microsoft office 2016 as it gave me a lot of
freedom to execute as I wanted. I am sharing some snaps and videos of that
please watch it. It will tell you all about the success of the programme I
hope. I thank all persons who helped me by giving valuable tips to make
this digital club, especially Shri Shivaprasad sir. All the staff members
including H.M and Our C.R.P was present through out the programme (which
ran for 2 hours) to support me and our students.
Questions related to grammar as well as text were included. Audio visual
questions were also asked here.
I have shared the link of  the quiz below for interested ones. You can
download it from there.
Thank you

https://englishefacilitator.blogspot.in/?m=0

--
1.ವಿಷಯ ಶಿಕ್ಷಕರ ವೇದಿಕೆಗೆ  ಶಿಕ್ಷಕರನ್ನು ಸೇರಿಸಲು ಈ  ಅರ್ಜಿಯನ್ನು ತುಂಬಿರಿ.