Hi,

I notice that if a message draft is started encrypted and then
postponed, it becomes unencrypted when the message is continued.  The
box becomes unchecked in the Encrypt Message checkbox under the OpenPGP
menu. Then, unless encryption is re-specified right away, the draft
seems to get saved unencrypted in the drafts folder.  This save is
automatic after a few minutes, so there is only a short window to
manually restore the missing encryption.  That exposes the contents of
the message if no action is taken.

This happens every time a message is started, postponed and then resumed.

The steps to reproduce it are as follows:

1.  start a message with encryption
2.  save it and then postpone it, closing the message
3.  find the unfinished message in the appropriate drafts folder
    and resume editing
4.  either wait for the message to be saved (unencrypted) or
    repeat steps 2 and 3.

The message will go from being encrypted to being unencrypted every time.

I've checked in the list of common problems and do not find this listed.
        https://www.enigmail.net/support/troubles.php

I've looked at some of the existing bug reports and can't find anything
quite like this:
        https://sourceforge.net/p/enigmail/bugs/search/?q=unencrypted

Is this something that should be added to the list of bugs?

Regards,
/Lars