On 06/15/2014 08:53 AM, Philip Jackson wrote:
> But when I want to send a signed email, it presents first the OpenPgp
> confirmation dialog and when I select OK, it immediately gives the error
> message "Bad passphrase" without having given any opportunity to provide the
> passphrase.

you didn't mention what flavor of GNU/Linux you're using -- is it
possible that you have gnupg installed, but not gpg-agent?  whne you did
your import, did you import the secret keyring as well as the public
keyring?

did you transfer your ownertrust database as well? (see the
--export-ownertrust and --import-ownertrust actions for gpg)

have you tried to use gpg from the terminal to sign a test message?  if
so, are there any error messages there?

        --dkg