On 10/10/2014 09:50 AM, Tobias Hahn wrote:

> Am 08.10.2014 um 17:27 schrieb Patrick Brunschwig:
>> If you use the "convenient" composition mode (which means that
>> emails are automatically encrypted if the keys for all recipients
>> are found), then it's easy to determine if you got all keys: the
>> key icon in the lower right corner is yellow if all keys are
>> available and grey otherwise.
> I'm using the convenient encryption mode, but had never noticed that
> the icon changes colors depending on key availability.

the color change is subtle (maybe too subtle?  should we have visually
distinct icons, like a lock or a lock with a circle/slash through it?)

But i think it's also buggy (see the thread at [0]).

I've just opened a bug report about it [1] so that the problem is
tracked.  Sorry to have not done that earlier, i thought i had.

All the best,

        --dkg

[0] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.mozilla.enigmail.general/18884
[1] https://sourceforge.net/p/enigmail/bugs/347/