On Sat 2015-04-18 12:43:07 +0200, Alexander Buchner wrote:
> On 18.04.2015 12:00, Olav Seyfarth wrote:
>> Hi Daniel,
>>
>>> I just noticed that https://www.enigmail.net/download/source.php seems to
>>> contain cleartext http links for the sourcecode tarballs (e.g.
>>> http://www.enigmail.net/download/source/enigmail-1.8.2.tar.gz).
>>
>> thanks for notifying, fixed by Patrick 2 hours ago (I was too slow ...)
>
> Are there reasons against using HSTS for the whole site?

Nope, i don't think there are any reasons for enigmail.net to avoid
HSTS.  It would be even better to get the domain added to the preload
list:

 https://hstspreload.appspot.com/

If you don't have control over the HTTP headers, but you can run PHP,
you may be able to use the header() function [0] like this:

header("Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=10886400; includeSubDomains;
preload");

        --dkg

[0] http://php.net/manual/en/function.header.php