Dear translators

As Babelzilla seems to be largely abandoned, and given that the
maintainer of beta.babelzilla.org has announced to shutdown the service
by the end of 2017, I have decided to move the translations to a new place.

I decided for Transifex[1], a professional web and project translation
service, which already served as backend for beta.babelzilla.org. It
offers similar features to the previous service. I have already moved
all translations to the new platform.

I also uploaded the current English locale of the next release. There
are quite a number of new strings to translate. It's not yet finished,
but I'd say it's about 90% complete.

Please visit
<https://enigmail.net/index.php/en/documentation/translating-enigmail>
to read how to register for Transifex.