Hi David--

On Tue 2018-02-06 13:57:47 -0500, David wrote:

> I received this in today's email. Some of the information is correct but
> his main data, the expiry date, is completely incorrect.

i don't know about "completely incorrect" -- but maybe his keyserver
isn't syncing with others?  it looks like you updated your OpenPGP
certificate's expiration date with a self-sig on 2016-01-24.  Before
that update was merged to your cert, it would indeed have looked like
your OpenPGP certificate would expire on the date mentioned in the
e-mail.

> Is anyone familiar with this person or this site?

nope, sorry.  did you try writing him directly?  Maybe it's worth asking
him whether his keyserver is correctly synchronizing with the rest of
the pool?

it does seem like a nice service to offer to the public, if only it were
up-to-date :)

    --dkg