Hi,

My first time posting here and I'm not sure if this is an Enigmail
problem or a gpg problem but ever since Enigmail upgraded itself to v2.0
(and now to v2.0.1) I notice that every once in a while (maybe about a
week interval) I see a copy of gpgv.exe running in the task bar. I
clicked on it and it's just a blank screen with the cursor in the top
left hand corner.  No text at all except for the normal window headers.
It just sits there for hours.

So I guess my question is what's it trying to do?  Is it needed?  Can I
turn it off?  I'm in need of an education.

I'm running Windows 7 with GnuPG 2.2.4. The version you get with GPG4WIN.

If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

Jim