Hi, recently (I think since update to Enigmail 2.0?) none of my emails
have been encrypted/signed and I've just found out that emails have been
entering spam folders of some recipients.
Upon enabling 'Encryption' & 'Sign Message' via clicking on icons, I'm
asked for a 'Passphrase' or 'Password' when I click the 'Send' button -
(I thought I'd saved this automatically but it appears not ...and I
don't have it written down)
*How can I re-enable encryption without this?*

Many thanks in advance,

Lawrence Mohammed