Up to now, Enigmail used to work with Cygwin-versions of GnuPG without
any particular specific features for Cygwin. I never said officially
that Cygwin is supported, nor that it's not - it just happened to work.

During the analysis of bug 839 [1], we learned that Enigmail 2.x does no
longer work with Cygwin-versions of GnuPG.

It would be quite a hack to support Gnupg on Cygwin in Enigmail 2.x.
Therefore I hereby declare officially that:

*Enigmail 2.x does not support Cygwin-versions of GnuPG*

-Patrick