A warning to all those who have imported my key (or some others like Rob's and
dkg's): our keys have been spammed with a massive amount of signatures. There
are so many signatures on the keys that GnuPG will fail to import these keys.
These keys have been uploaded to the SKS keyserver pool, and are thus widely
spread by now.

I'm bringing this up, because Enigmail will regularly try to update your keys
from your default keyserver. If it comes across one of the spammed keys it will
make GnuPG fail.

I therefore *strongly recommend* to change your keyserver settings ASAP and set
hkps://keys.openpgp.org as 1st keyserver.

I'm currently on travel, and can't do much about it; I'll create a new release
of Enigmail with a changed default keyserver as soon as I'll be back.

Patrick