Hello everyone,

I'm writing as i have two separate issues in trying to set up Enigmail
account on my new laptop / New Thunderbird / New Enigmail :

I tried exporting all my Keyring from a previous laptop where i had
Enigmail installed as an add-on on Thunderbird and it was working
properly, i exported all my keys into a file and i saved that file in
the new Laptop, i've tried importing the keys file in my New key-ring
without success. In my previous Enigmail i could simply drag and drop
the .asc file or click on it to have all the keys imported in the key ring.

I then tried to create a new keypair that i could send to my contacts as
an update about my previous key, but if i try to open "Generate > New
Key Pair" this is the error i got "the key generation failed. Please
check the Enigmail console (Menu Enigmail > Debugging Options) for details."

If i search the Debugging Options in the Enigmail menu all that i find
are some details about the version i'm running in the Debug Log which i
will copy/paste below :

Enigmail version 2.0.12
OS/CPU=Linux x86_64
Platform=X11
Non-default preference values:
keyCheckResult: {"expiredList":[],"lastCheck":1575212982628}
pEpLastUpdate: 1575213529
advancedUser: true
configuredVersion: 2.0.12
autoKeyRetrieve: pool.sks-keyservers.net
encryptionModel: 1
dom.workers.maxPerDomain: 512

Any help is very much appreciated, many thanks in advance

Eric