Hi Jan-Peter,

My Buttons for encryption and signatures are gone. Editing the IconBar and adding the Buttons is not working. After closing the Mail Editor and reopen they are gone again. How can I add them persistently?
I confirm this behavior on Arch Linux TB 68.10.0 + EM  2.1.7 (20200627-0916). One may modify TB buttons, these changes persist after closing and reopening TB, adding EM buttons disappear.

Please use the menu until this is confirmed as bug and fixed. Is this a Linux-only issue? You may permanently re-add the old-style menu, that makes it easier to access.

Olav