An Alpha release candidate for Eet 1.0.0 (Alpha version 0.9.99900) is now
available for testing and evaluation. Please see the about page for download
links and information.

This Alpha release is a candidate for a 1.0.0 full release of Eet. We ask that
all people test it, the builds, configure checks and anything else. We believe
this to be of release quality and if testing does not find any issues, a 1.0.0
release will follow. Packagers from distributions may check that builds work
and report anything back to us that is needed to make it easier or more correct
to package.

Please see:

  http://enlightenment.org/p.php?p=about/efl/eet

for more information.