We are happy to release our first stable update for the 1.9.x series.
This time only EFL and Elementary had changes. Within the several
fixes we also have an ABI break that got fixed.

Download

http://download.enlightenment.org/rel/libs/efl/efl-1.9.1.tar.gz
265bf2480efb988d3d54ce710e15e622bec503f64b1df20a3ea1693566a0c727

http://download.enlightenment.org/rel/libs/elementary/elementary-1.9.1.tar.gz
e8b8630482c855d71e2ef8ca4165cab18c5471c819c1473e210bc83d833eae0b

Building and Dependencies

If you have an existing EFL or Elementary install, you may wish to
delete its header files and libraries before compiling and installing
to avoid possible conflicts during compilation. If you are compiling
the above, please compile them in the following order:

efl
elementary
emotion_generic_players
enlightenemt

If you have an existing EFL or Elementary install, you may wish to
delete its header files and libraries before building the above.

regards
Stefan Schmidt