Hello,

We have been learning in the past few year how to organize for an EFL
developers day and we would like to try something new next year based
on this past experience. This year, we did spend half the day doing
some quick hack, killing bugs and coverity report quickly. So for next
year, we would like to try a similar setup, but over a full weekend.
The idea would be to have a few talks and then a few group going after
their own goal. We will do later this year a call for paper and group
proposal, but for now, we are looking to decide on the date.
   OpenWide has proposed to give us access for an entire weekend to
their meeting room in Paris. So we will not collocate with a
ELCE/LinuxCon event this year as their was little attendance shared
with those event.
   Please go now and vote for your preferred weekend in May 2016:
https://phab.enlightenment.org/V15 . The vote will be open until end
of December.

Have fun.
--