Hello.

On 05/11/2017 10:53 AM, Daniel Zaoui wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Are there recommendations for the hotels location? There are a few near the
> university and on the other side (Sliema)? What is better for hanging out?

Cedric wanted to put together a list last time we spoke.

A summary from my own findings would be that the hotels in Valletta
itself are quite expensive. There are apartments as accommodation
options as well.

Sliema on the other hand has plenty of hotels for all budgets and
apartments as well. The ferry ride is quick and cheap (2 EUR and
something like 10 minutes).

I have reserved myself a hotel room Sliema for now.

regards
Stefan Schmidt