[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bcc:
Subject: Re: [E-devel] e16.6 is out

On Thu 06 Nov 2003, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
> On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 01:03:44 +0100 Kim Woelders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:
>
> > Changes since e16.6-pre8:
> >
> > Don't overwrite file.menu and user_apps.menu when regenerating menus.
> > Fixed click-to-focus bug introduced in pre8.
> > Fixed problem with applications that de-iconify their windows introduced
> > in pre5.
> >
> > Thanks to all for contributions, bug reports, testing, suggestions, and
> > support!
> > Have fun :-)
>
> ok cool. excellent! SUGOII! lets do announcement soon then on e.org and try to
> ignore the /.ing e.org will get :)

Congratulations to everyone who made this release a success :)

I think Kim deserves special compliements for the work he has done on this
release :)
--

Ibukun Olumuyiwa
http://xcomputerman.com

"Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy
getting get understanding." - Proverbs 4:7